Wednesday nights at Cowee offer something for the entire family!
• Every Wednesday, supper is served from 5:30-6:30pm in the Fellowship Hall. The menu is posted to the church Facebook page every Wednesday morning. We also deliver a meal to many homebound, elderly and sick members of the community.
• Love in Action is a drop-in ministry that runs from 5-6:30pm. It involves hands-on ministry projects such as praying over prayer requests, writing cards of encouragement, calling widows, hand-making prayer cards to be used by the church, assembling care packages for cancer patients, and much more. Give 10 minutes or an hour to touch a life with God’s love.
A variety of Adult Bible studies are offered at 6:30pm and 7pm. These studies vary from relevant topical offerings and expositional studies of books of the Bible. Celebrate Recovery is also offered at 6:30pm.
• Student Worship starts every Wednesday at 6:30pm in the Crossover Worship Area with a full youth band and preaching. Fusion, the 5-6th grade ministry, breaks out into a small group after the first set of worship music. After preaching, the youth participate in age/gender specific discipleship groups.
• Children’s ministry is available for all ages, birth and up, on Wednesdays. Children’s choir starts at 6:15pm on Wednesdays and those who participate in children’s choir are periodically part of special music on Sunday mornings. Ministry for boys and girls starts at 6:15pm and at 7pm boys break into RAs (Royal Ambassadors), girls begin GAs (Girls in Action), and there is Mission Friends for younger children.
• Once a month, we have Family Missions Night, where adult WMU (Women Missionary Union) and Baptist Men groups meet.